Reminiscing the Moment


"Walking with friend in the dark is better than Walking alone in the light"

-Helen Keller





Class Picture









Friends are people whom we turn to, when our spirits down. They are always by your side when you need a shoulder to cry.  They will never judge you and most of all makes you feel like you are worth something.                  Happiness. A simple word for others, but for me it has an unexplainable meaning. This is the feeling that I always feel when I am with my friends.  Although sometimes they make jokes about me that sometimes can make me mad, but still I realize that friendship cannot be fun without things like this.
                I still remember the moments we shared together with my friends in my junior high school days. They are not just a friend but they are also a family to me. With them I experienced lot of different things.  I learned to do things that I'd never thought I cannot make. We experienced to be in a guidance office, skip class and the most unforgettable to me is we watch Fifty Shades of Grey all together with popcorn in hand and a cup of juice.          

Intersection Cheer dance Competition

Unity can be seen in our class. Even though sometimes there are things that others didn’t agree but still at the end of the day it will just fixed. I really want to experience these things again. Because we have different goals in life we parted ways, but still have a connection to each other. I will always treasure the moments we spent together, because they made my junior high school days pleasurable and different.
          Now I am a Grade 12 students and I also have a new set of friends that making their best to make me happy every day.












Comments

  1. Wow! What a great memories with your classmates and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so lucky to have your friends miss. Friends are really something to be keep. hwaiting!❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have them. Bebe more friends to come. I know o am one of them.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course rhea you are one of them because you made happy everyday<3<3

      Delete
  4. Those pictures are very memorable to me :)
    #Einstein



    ReplyDelete
  5. .miss onarse it is really true that good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and most of all impossible to forget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yourbest friends will never lived you ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they will never leave you...Distance does not affect good
      relationships...

      Delete
  7. Hi miss onarse yeah I agree what they say in every journey there's changes in every step that we take.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Friends are truly meant to be treasured. Though misunderstandings may came, but it will surely end up as funny memories πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I read your blog , I say that you're such a good friend also for them😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. true miss onarse, Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree to that miss, friends is a great treasure that you can have...

    ReplyDelete
  12. In life, people just come and go. however, treasure the great memories you've spent together and cherish these people who have been part of your life. learn also to flash a smile to new acquaintances and make friends with them. This blog is excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment